Theme Launch: Adriatica
Over the past few weeks, we’ve been busy revamping one of our first themes ever released, Aperturious, which was a simple blog theme, great for tech and photo bloggers alike. We decided to completely revamp the guts of the theme and change its name, which resulted in the beautiful and extremely awesome Adriatica theme.
- Three Color Schemes
- Three Different Layouts
- Integration with WordPress 3.4 Theme Customizer (custom logo, custom background, footer text, and more!)
- Custom web fonts via Google Web Fonts
- Fluid-width layout (great for iPad display)
- Link color controls
- Solid codebase, optimized for the impending release of WordPress 3.4, compatible with 3.2+
- Support for 6 different post formats: image, gallery, link, quote, video, and audio.
- Flexible images and video embedding.
WordPress Tips & Tricks Newsletter
Sign up for our 'once-in-a-while' WordPress tips and tricks newsletter for all skill levels. We provide excellent tips for marketing, SEO, and customization for your WordPress site.