Using the Worldview theme with Aesop Story Engine
How Aesop works with Worldview
There are a few things to know when using Worldview with Aesop Story Engine. Upon activation of Aesop, Worldview’s default appearance is modified in the following ways:
- The single post sidebar is moved underneath the story.
- Posts on homepage or archive templates (search, categories, tags, date archives) will no longer show an excerpt for posts.
- Post content styles are modified to enable compatibility with Aesop.
Installing Aesop Story Engine with an existing Worldview Installation
- Upgrade your copy of the Worldview theme by going to “Dashboard > Updates” in your WordPress admin (must have a valid license key).
- Make sure you regenerate your styles if you’re using custom colors by going to “Appearance > Customize” and changing your color scheme settings, then click “Save.”
- Next, you should review your widgets and ensure they still look the way you want. Widgets from the single post sidebar zone will now appear below your post content and comments, so be sure to remove any sidebar widgets that no longer make sense there.
- Create your first post using Aesop Story Engine by following their offical user documentation.